A traditional Italian antipasto platter featuring olives, cured meats, vegetables and other favorites. This is a quick and easy recipe that can be used as an appetizer or a light summer meal.
Prep time 20 Min | Cook Time 0 Min [As an Appetizer, Serves 18-20 | As a Light Summer Meal, Serves 8-10]
- 1 head Lettuce
- 1/2 lb Picante Sharp Provolone Cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/4 lb Genoa Salami, thinly sliced
- 1/4 lb Italian Roasted Ham, thinly sliced
- 1/4 lb Capicola, thinly sliced
- 1 jar Roasted Peppers (7 oz), drained
- 1 jar Pepperoncini (12 fl oz), drained
- 1 jar Sun Dried Tomatoes (10 oz), drained
- 1 can Jumbo Pitted Black Olives, drained
- 1 jar Spanish Olives (10 oz), drained
- 1 Cucumber, sliced
- 1 can Tuna Fish in Olive Oil (5 oz), drained
- 2 Hardboiled Eggs, sliced
- 1 can Rolled Fillets of Anchovies (2 oz), drained
- 1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 jar Quartered Marinated Artichoke Hearts (6 oz), drained
- 1 jar Marinated Mushrooms (12 fl oz), drained
- 1 can Caponata (7 oz), drained
- Imported Extra Virgin Olive Oil, to taste
- Balsamic Vinegar, to taste
- Wash and drain lettuce.
- Place lettuce on a large serving platter.
- Arrange ingredients on top of lettuce.
- Drizzle each individual serving with Virgin Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar to bring together the flavors.