A traditional Italian antipasto platter featuring olives, cured meats, vegetables and other favorites. Drizzle each serving with Cento Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Cento Balsamic Vinegar to bring together the flavors.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
INGREDIENTS (Serves 8-10)
- 1 jar Pepperoncini (12 fl oz), drained
- 1 jar Chefs Cut Sun Dried Tomatoes (10 oz), drained
- ½ lb Provolone Cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 jar Roasted Peppers (7 oz), drained
- ¼ lb Italian Salami, thinly sliced
- 1 can Jumbo Pitted Black Olives (5.75 oz), drained
- 1/4 lb Capicola, thinly sliced
- 1 jar Spanish Queen Olives (10 oz), drained
- 1 Cucumber, sliced
- 1 can Tuna Fish in Olive Oil (5 oz), drained
- 2 Hardboiled Eggs, sliced
- 1 can Rolled Fillets of Anchovies (2 oz), drained
- ½ cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 jar Quartered Marinated Artichoke Hearts (6 oz), drained
- 1 jar Marinated Mushrooms (12 oz), drained
- Imported Extra Virgin Olive Oil, to taste
- 1 can Caponata (7 oz), drained
- Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, to taste
Wash and drain the lettuce before placing it on a large serving platter.
Start to assemble the tray by grouping like-ingredients on top of the lettuce, seasoning each serving with a dressing of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar.
As an appetizer, this recipe yields 18-20 servings. If served as a light summer meal, approximately 8-10 servings.