Mario’s Famous Meatballs
INGREDIENTS (Serves 10-12 Meatballs)
- 1 lb. meatball mix (beef, pork & veal)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup freshly grated Romano cheese
- 1 can Cento Flavored Bread Crumbs (15 oz)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 3 eggs, beaten
Preheat oven to 475F.
Combine the first 8 ingredients in a large bowl.
Beat the eggs and add them to the meat mixture.
Shape the meat mixture into meatballs. (About a dozen)
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and bake the meatballs for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.