Pan-seared chicken with sautéed mushrooms, sundried tomatoes, and potato gnocchi finished with a parmesan cream sauce.
Prep time 10 Min | Cook Time 20 Min | Serves 4
- 1/3 cup of Chicken Stock
- 3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 2 Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breasts, dry sauteed and chopped
- 1/3 cup White Button Mushrooms, sliced
- Minced Garlic, to taste
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup Italian Style Whole Peeled Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Cut Sun-Dried Tomatoes, loosely chopped
- 1/4 cup Cannellini Beans
- 1/4 cup Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1 lb Gnocchi
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil over medium-high heat.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper, then pan sear, using juices in the pan to baste the top of the chicken. Continue to baste the chicken as it cooks.
- Flip, repeat on the other side, and then remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Without draining the pan, add 1 teaspoon of oil and sliced mushrooms, then add garlic and chicken stock to deglaze the pan.
- Add heavy cream and let the sauce reduce.
- While mushrooms and cream are simmering, cook gnocchi in salted boiling water until gnocchi rises to the top, approximately 3 minutes.
- To the mushroom saucepan, add parmesan cheese, plum tomatoes, sundried tomatoes, cannellini beans, and fresh basil, cook on low heat.
- Plate the gnocchi and chicken, then pour contents of sauce over the top and serve.