Balsamic Chicken with Mushrooms
Balsamic Chicken with Mushrooms Ingredients (6 Servings)
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. thyme
- 1 1/2 tbsp. parsley, chopped
- Sea salt, to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- In a large pan, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the seasoned chicken breasts and sear them on both sides until they are golden brown; about 3 minutes.
- Remove the chicken breasts and set them aside.
- Add the minced garlic and sliced mushrooms to the pan and continue cooking until the mushrooms soften; about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth, balsamic vinegar, and thyme to the skillet.
- Stir the mixture continuously and scrape any browned bits off the bottom of the pan.
- Add the chicken back to the pan and let it simmer on low heat until chicken is fully cooked; about another 10 to 15 minutes.
- Let the Balsamic Chicken with Mushrooms cool before plating and serving.
Auguriamo un buon pranzo!
Want to see if any of your ingredients are on sale at Mario’s Meat Market and Italian Deli this week? Click here to check our Weekly Specials!
Don’t feel like cooking tonight? Mario’s is not just a meat market. We have an extensive deli and hot bar menu as well! Choose from delicious, hand-made Italian deli specialties that are sure to delight your taste buds, making you come back again and again. Browse our deli menu here!