Creamy Mushroom Pork Cutlets
Creamy Mushroom Pork Cutlets Ingredients (6 Servings)
- 6 pork cutlets
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Garlic powder, to taste
- Sea salt, to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat the extra virgin olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Season the pork cutlets with sea salt, fresh ground black pepper, and garlic powder.
- Add the pork cutlets to the pan and cook them for three minutes.
- Flip the pork cutlets over and cook them for three more minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 145F.
- Remove the pork cutlets from the pan and place them on a plate, covering them with foil before setting them aside.
- Add the butter, mushrooms, and minced garlic to the pan and sauté them for two minutes.
- Add the heavy cream to the pan and bring it to a low simmer.
- Allow the mixture to simmer for five minutes, or until sauce begins to thicken.
- Return the pork cutlets to the pan and allow them to simmer in the sauce for a couple more minutes or place the creamy mushroom sauce directly onto the pork cutlets before serving.
Auguriamo un buon pranzo!
Want to see if any of your ingredients are on sale at Mario’s Meat Market and Italian Deli this week? Click here to check our Weekly Specials!
Don’t feel like cooking tonight? Mario’s is not just a meat market. We have an extensive deli and hot bar menu as well! Choose from delicious, hand-made Italian deli specialties that are sure to delight your taste buds, making you come back again and again. Browse our deli menu here!