Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole
Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole Ingredients (6 Servings)
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- 1 lb. extra lean ground round
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 10oz. cans cream of mushroom soup
- 14oz. can mixed vegetables
- 1 package of frozen tater tots
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Lightly grease a 9” x 13” casserole dish with olive oil or cooking spray.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chopped onions, minced garlic, and ground round to the skillet and cook until the beef is no longer pink, and the onions are softened and translucent.
- Stir the Worcestershire sauce into the beef mixture.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together the cream of mushroom soup and mixed vegetables until well combined.
- Spread beef mixture evenly on the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Top the beef mixture with the cream of mushroom and vegetable mixture.
- Cover the casserole with the tater tots and bake it in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Remove the casserole from the oven and sprinkle the top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake the casserole for an additional 5 minutes, or until the cheese is all melted.
- Let the casserole cool off before serving.
Auguriamo un buon pranzo!
Want to see if any of your ingredients are on sale at Mario’s Meat Market and Italian Deli this week? Click here to check our Weekly Specials!
Don’t feel like cooking tonight? Mario’s is not just a meat market. We have an extensive deli and hot bar menu as well! Choose from delicious, hand-made Italian deli specialties that are sure to delight your taste buds, making you come back again and again. Browse our deli menu here!