Ground Chuck Bow Tie Casserole
Ground Chuck Bow Tie Casserole Ingredients (6 Servings)
- 16 oz. package bow tie pasta
- 1 lb. ground chuck
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- Sea salt, to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 28 oz. jar of pasta sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Lightly grease a 2-quart casserole dish and set it aside.
- Prepare the bow tie pasta according to the directions on its box.
- In a large skillet, brown the ground chuck and chopped onion.
- Drain the access fat from the ground chuck and add the minced garlic to the skillet.
- Add the pasta sauce to the beef mixture and bring it to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to simmer.
- Stir cooked pasta and half of the shredded mozzarella into the beef mixture until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared casserole dish and top it with the remaining shredded mozzarella.
- Cover the casserole dish with foil and bake it until the cheese is bubbly; approximately 30 minutes.
Auguriamo un buon pranzo!
Want to see if any of your ingredients are on sale at Mario’s Meat Market and Italian Deli this week? Click here to check our Weekly Specials!
Don’t feel like cooking tonight? Mario’s is not just a meat market. We have an extensive deli and hot bar menu as well! Choose from delicious, hand-made Italian deli specialties that are sure to delight your taste buds, making you come back again and again. Browse our deli menu here!