Tender, hot roasted top round London broil topped with melted provolone and pepperoncini.
Served with a side of seasoned beef broth for dipping, this sandwich is the ultimate comfort food to warm you up on a chilly day.
Prep time 5 Min | Cook Time 10 Min | Serves 2
- 1 lb Top Round London Broil, sliced
- 1/4 cup Pepperoncini, optional
- 1 box Beef Stock (32 fl oz)
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Coarse Sicilian Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper, ground
- 4 slices Provolone Cheese
- Italian Bread, sliced into a roll
- In a large pot, add the beef stock and spices then bring broth to a boil.
- Once boiling, add top round then cover and reduce heat.
- Let simmer for 10 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Prepare roll by slicing lengthwise and folding open.
- Arrange top round evenly on the roll and place cheese on top.
- Toast entire sandwich, if desired.
- Add sliced pepperoncini and serve with seasoned broth.