Crispy and crunchy pan-fried pork cutlets that are the perfect easy weeknight meal. It is a very simple, easy to prepare meal that is refined enough to serve at a dinner party.
Prep time 15 Min | Cook Time 17 Min | Serves 4-6
- 1 lb fresh Pork Boneless Loin, pounded thin
- 4 Eggs
- 2 cups 00 Flour
- 3 cups Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 1 tsp Nonpareil Capers
- 1 oz Oil Cured Olives, pitted
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 can Artichokes in Brine (5-7 – 14 oz), drained and sliced
- 1/2 cup Cannellini Beans, drained
- 5 Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Chefs Cut Roasted Peppers, drained
- 1 cup Italian Whole Peeled Tomatoes, sliced
- 3/4 cup Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 1/2 tsp Butter
- 1/2 tsp Flat Leaf Parsley, chopped
- Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese, shaved into curls
- Imported Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for frying
- Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Fine Sicilian Sea Salt, to taste
- Crushed Red Pepper, to taste
- Wash pork loin and pat dry.
- Slice into thin cutlets, approximately 8 pieces, and set aside.
- Lightly tenderize pork using a meat tenderizer, with plastic wrap covering pork.
- Using a fork, whisk eggs until they are beaten, then place in a bowl and set aside.
- Set up a breading station with one bowl flour, one eggs, and one with breadcrumbs.
- Bread the pork by first coating it in the flour, dipping it in the eggs and then coating with breadcrumbs.
- Pour 1/2 cup olive oil into a heated sauté pan over medium heat.
- Place the breaded pork cutlet into the oil and fry until golden brown on each side, approximately 3 minutes.
- Remove when pork is fully cooked and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a separate sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic, sundried tomatoes, artichokes, tomatoes, crushed red pepper, roasted peppers, beans, olives and capers; sauté until tender.
- Place pork pieces in a pre-heated oven at 350˚F for 15 minutes. Add butter and chicken stock to pan and cook until it creates a sauce.
- Pour sauce over pork cutlet and garnish with chopped parsley and cheese.