Oh, so, Delicioso! A quick, simple version of the traditional hearty Italian tomato broth soup with a robust mix of Cannellini beans and pasta.
Prep Time: 5 Mintes
Cook time: 20 Minutes
- 2 cups All Purpose Chicken Broth
- 2 cans Tomato Sauce Italiano (8 oz)
- 2 cans Cannellini Beans (19 oz)
- 1/2 lb Anna Tubetti
- Grated Romano Cheese, to taste
- In a large saucepan, boil chicken broth.
- Add sauce to broth and mix well, then cover and bring to a boil.
- Add Cannellini beans and simmer for 10 minutes on low heat.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions and pour partially drained pasta into bean mixture.
- Sprinkle with Romano cheese before serving.
Don’t feel like cooking? Mario’s is not just a meat market. We have an extensive deli and hot bar menu, and breakfast food items, as well! Choose from delicious, hand-made Italian deli specialties that are sure to delight your taste buds, making you come back again and again. Browse our deli menu here!