Pomegranate Glazed Pork Chops
Pomegranate Glazed Pork Chops Ingredients (4 Servings)
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 4 thick-cut pork loin chops
- 1 cup pomegranate arils, divided
- ½ cup strawberry jam
- ¼ cup water
- Fresh herbs, to taste
- Sea salt, to taste
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Season the pork loin chops with salt, pepper, and fresh herbs.
- Over medium-high heat, melt the butter on a large skillet.
- Place the pork chops on the skillet and sear them for two minutes on each side.
- Remove the pork chops from the skillet.
- In the same skillet, add half of the pomegranate arils, the strawberry jam, and water.
- Whisk the sauce over medium-high heat until it is well combined, about two minutes.
- Place the pork chops back in the skillet and remove it from heat.
- Place the skillet in the oven for 15 minutes or until cooked; the interior temperature should reach 145F.
- Remove the skillet from the oven and plate the pork chops.
- Serve immediately with the other half of the fresh pomegranate arils on top!
Auguriamo un buon pranzo!
Want to see if any of your ingredients are on sale at Mario’s Meat Market and Italian Deli this week? Click here to check our Weekly Specials!
Don’t feel like cooking tonight? Mario’s is not just a meat market. We have an extensive deli and hot bar menu as well! Choose from delicious, hand-made Italian deli specialties that are sure to delight your taste buds, making you come back again and again. Browse our deli menu here!