Crunchy Peanut BBQ Ribs
Crunchy Peanut BBQ Ribs Ingredients (6 Servings)
Prep Time: 6.5 Hours
Cook Time: 3 Hours
- 2 pork rib racks, 2 lbs. each
- 8 cups water
- 1 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup salt
- 2 tbsp. Chinese five-spice
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 3 tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha
- Unsalted peanuts, crushed
- In a large saucepan, combine the water, rice vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, salt, and Chinese five-spice.
- Over medium-high heat, bring the ingredients to a boil and cook for 5 minutes; or until the salt and sugar dissolve completely.
- Remove the brine from the heat and let it cool completely.
- Place the ribs in a re-sealable plastic bag and fill it with the brine.
- Refrigerate the ribs for 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove ribs from the re-sealable plastic bag and discard the excess brine.
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Arrange the ribs on a baking sheet fitted with a cooling rack and cover them with foil.
- Bake the ribs for 1 hour before removing the foil.
Auguriamo un buon pranzo!
Want to see if any of your ingredients are on sale at Mario’s Meat Market and Italian Deli this week? Click here to check our Weekly Specials!
Don’t feel like cooking tonight? Mario’s is not just a meat market. We have an extensive deli and hot bar menu as well! Choose from delicious, hand-made Italian deli specialties that are sure to delight your taste buds, making you come back again and again. Browse our deli menu here!