Beef Spiedini Ingredients (40 Pieces)
- 1 lb. Angus eye round, thinly sliced
- 1 cup plain breadcrumbs
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Fresh garlic, chopped, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Olive oil, to taste
- 10 Mini Babybel cheeses, cut into 4 equal pieces
- Fresh lemon juice, to taste
- Meat skewers
- In a large bowl, season the plain breadcrumbs with fresh parsley, freshly chopped garlic, salt, and grated parmesan cheese.
- Add olive oil to moisten the breadcrumbs.
- Lay a slice of the eye round flat on a clean surface, add a little bit of the breadcrumb mixture on top, and one small piece of Babybel cheese.
- Roll the meat up and place it on the skewer.
- I usually add five to a skewer.
- Grill the skewers on each side until they are thoroughly cooked, around 2 minutes per side.
- When served, add fresh olive oil and lemon juice.
Want to see if any of your ingredients are on sale at Mario’s Meat Market and Italian Deli this week? Click here to check our Weekly Specials!
Don’t feel like cooking tonight? Mario’s is not just a meat market. We have an extensive deli and hot bar menu as well! Choose from delicious, hand-made Italian deli specialties that are sure to delight your taste buds, making you come back again and again. Browse our deli menu here!