Light and fluffy gnocchi take place of traditional potatoes in this gnocchi potato salad, mixed with roasted peppers, mushrooms, onions and celery. Tossed in a tangy white wine vinegar, Dijon and olive oil dressing, this potato salad makes a delightful addition to any meal.
Serves 6 – 8
Prep Time: 10 Mintes
Cook time: 5 Minutes
- 2 pkg Anna Potato Gnocchi (17.6 oz)
- 2 tbsp Bellino White Wine Vinegar
- 3 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/3 cup Cento Imported Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cento Fine Sicilian Sea Salt, to taste
- Cento Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 4 ribs Celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 Red Onion, finely chopped
- 1 jar Cento Chef’s Cut Roasted Peppers (12 oz), drained and chopped
- 1 jar Cento Marinated Mushrooms (12 fl oz), drained and coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup Fresh Italian Parsley, chopped
- Cook gnocchi according to package directions.
- Drain and let cool. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together wine vinegar and Dijon.
- Stream olive oil into bowl while whisking to make dressing, seasoning with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add remaining ingredients to mixing bowl, stirring gently to evenly combine.
- Chill in refrigerator or serve immediately.
Don’t feel like cooking tonight? Mario’s is not just a meat market. We have an extensive deli and hot bar menu as well! Choose from delicious, hand-made Italian deli specialties that are sure to delight your taste buds, making you come back again and again. Browse our deli menu here!