Grilled Italian Pork Sausage Flatbread Pizza
Grilled Italian Pork Sausage Flatbread Pizza Ingredients (8 Servings)
- 1/2 lb. of Mario’s Own Pork Sausage Patties.
- 3 tbsp. olive oil.
- 1 lb. of pizza dough, at room temperature
- 4 oz. of fresh ricotta
- 2 tbsp. of chopped chives
- Sea salt to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the grill over medium-high.
- Cook the sausage patties until cooked through, 13 to 15 minutes. Transfer sausage patties to a cutting board.
- Stretch the dough into a large oval pan and drizzle with 1 tbsp. of oil.
- Grill for about 5 minutes per side, until puffed and lightly charred.
- Transfer it to a cutting board, spread with the ricotta and top with sausage, chives, and 2 tbsp. of oil, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Slice into 8 pieces.
Auguriamo un buon pranzo!
Want to see if any of your ingredients are on sale at Mario’s Meat Market and Italian Deli this week? Click here to check our Weekly Specials!
Don’t feel like cooking tonight? Mario’s is not just a meat market. We have an extensive deli and hot bar menu as well! Choose from delicious, hand-made Italian deli specialties that are sure to delight your taste buds, making you come back again and again. Browse our deli menu here!